Get Acquainted with Dr. Whittaker
Expecting? New to the area? Considering a provider change? Congratulations and thank you for considering Dr. Ken Whittaker for your children’s medical care! Whether you’re a prospective patient, parent, or parent-to-be, we’re excited to get acquainted through a Meet & Greet visit. These visits give you an opportunity to learn about our practice and services, and meet your future care team.
Questions to Ask During Your Meet & Greet
As a new parent, we expect you to have a lot of questions. Please feel free to ask us anything! Below is a sample list of questions you might wish to ask.
- How long have you been in practice?
- Do you have any specific areas of interest?
- How easy is it for me to make an appointment to see you?
- How do I get a hold of you if I want to speak directly to you?
- Who does newborn rounds in the hospital?
- Who takes care of kids if they’re hospitalized?
- What is your immunization schedule?
- Where do you refer patients for sub-specialties?
Schedule a Meet & Greet
Contact our office and let the receptionist know that you would like to schedule your Meet & Greet with Dr. Ken Whittaker.