You can rely on Dr. Whittaker to treat chronic conditions such as asthma, allergies and ADHD. He is able to provide mental/behavioral healthcare, as well as prescribe and monitor medications as needed.
Dr. Whittaker can help you manage the following chronic conditions:
- Behavioral and Conduct Disorders
- Birth defects
- Developmental delays
- Down syndrome
- Failure to thrive
- Genetic/metabolic syndromes (diabetes and others)
- Neurodevelopmental disorders/disabilities (ADHD, autism)
- Seizure/neurological disorders (like epilepsy & cerebral palsy)
- Special equipment needs, such as tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes or other assistive devices (wheelchairs, communication devices, and more)
- Referral coordination for specialist care
- And many more not listed
Phones are answered and office is open 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
After Hours: For urgent medical needs after-hours, please call the office at 503-554-0036 and follow the prompts to be connected to our Physicians Answering Service. Voicemail messages left after-hours at that number will be returned early the next business day.